Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Daily i somehow hope that my life is about to find a clue of my search ...
what am i searching ?
i want to know simply what is this life all about . Days are passing because it is movement of the sun and rotation of the earth . but life is more then this , i hope so . i am alive so i am living .. i ll be dead and thus not living . very simple ...
After i die my dearest ones will be living same way as if i never existed maximum by 12th day or what we call "barwan".
Then , why i am just running after something which will soon be forgotten .My earnings will be a cause of dispute if they are too much and see how i am just wasting my time in collecting this worthless thing and during this whole blind marathon race i am ready to loose my health , my peace , my spritual growth ,love, we just dont give quality time to our children and we say so many suicides these days . worst of all i am pushing my child in the same blind run .
Along with this materialism i ve earned the ability to feel jealous , to be rude , to be envious , to be heartless and learning to be shallow in relations ...
Is this my life all about ....
No ...today i ve no answer to my query but i want to find the deeper meaning of life .

No comments:

Post a Comment